Saturday, October 19, 2013

If Anyone Asks, We're the Millers

                                          
Of course for the weekend,  I always try to find time for my movie marathon, late night maybe but it is one way for me to be relax, after a long week of things going on......

I know I always talk about watching horror movies but I also do love comedy movie and for few days I have been putting on hold watching "We're The Miller" because I always find something else to watch.....I end up watching horror again,lols...

But finally today, I was able to watched it and I am glad I did....Really funny movie, the serious ways of them talking about things is also the reason why it turns out well....

This movie is about a pot dealer who hired a Stripper to be his Wife ( Jennifer Aniston), A teenage male virgin ( who never kissed before) to be his son and a run away teenage girl to be his daughter to move shipment of weed from Mexico to the U.S.

Aside from it being funny, the moral lesson of the story is also a big factor....

So If you are looking for something nice, cool to watch this weeked, try watching this movie....


I am sure you will enjoy this movie same way that I did and dont forget to bring your favorite snack on the side and have a relaxing day!

Image: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1723121/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Google