Friday, January 25, 2013

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head





The beat and lyrics of this song always put me to smile everytime i hear it. 

We all have this like nothing seems to work right, no matter what and how we try. So I stop and pause for awhile and think what is the best next move.

Coz it is when you are feeling down or not in mood that you might likely to make mistakes in decidng on things. So Ive learned to stop and think for awhile ( a year maybe,haha) before I decide. Just weigh things and see the pros and cons. On big matters that is.

And I like every lyrics of this song, it maybe not apply to all but sure it can make your day a little hopeful for something good to come.

The singer is BJ Thomas and he is an American popular singer and was born August 7, 1942.

WIKIPEDIA: "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head" is B. J. Thomas's #1 song, written by Hal David and Burt Bacharach for the 1969 film Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Let me share you part of the lyrics:

"So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he' got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are falling on my, head they keep falling"


If you would like to listen to it and sing along, you can visit related link.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT1HCQcSHW0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Google