Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pork Yakisoba For Dinner




We had Yakisoba Filipino Style for dinner last night, my first time to eat this and it turns out that i like it. I am into pancit bihon ( very thin rice noodles). So I list down the ingredients and how it was cooked.

I did break down on how it was cooked, my easy way of writing it down.

This is good for two person.

2 tbsp Veg. Oil
1/4 Pork Thin slices
1 Red Bell Pepper (Strips)
1 Green Bell Pepper
1/2 Carrots
1pc. White Onion
300 gms. soba/Noodles
1 cup of rice (optional)
1/2 Cabbage
4 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp chicken Granules

Put oil into the frying pan. when oil is hot, cook pork till brown then add all vegetables except Cabbage. Next put Soba Noodles, Oyster Sauce, Granules and lastly put the cabbage and rice, mix it all up!

Best Served when hot.


Try It and Chow!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Google