Saturday, February 4, 2012

Letting You Go

Holding on to the only Love that is keeping you alive and happy!




I woke up this morning, my mind filled with thoughts of YOU...

Why do I feel the sudden change, why can't we stay just the same?

Every time we talk now, I can feel the distance...You seems so cold, when you used to be so warm.

If I've got to swallow my pride, just to make you stay...I am here, I will be here...

I Love You so, I just can't let you go...........

Tears behind my smile, my heart cries in silence
I could not take the pain of loosing you, why not give our love another try and
Maybe this time will make it last............

We started so fine, with a love that was so young

We thought we already gave it all, but it is not just enough to make it last..
It has come to an end....

How I wish you will understand, kiss me again and tell me you'll stay,
Don't let it die, don't let it fade away....

Hold me like you used to do, Love me like the first time.
I Love You so, I just can't let you go...

I know time will heal all wounds of us parting ways, but this heart of mine will still long for you....
You maybe out of my sight but in my heart you will stay, because
Deep inside, I am still not "Letting You Go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Google