Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October, Let's Start Our Countdown To Christmas!



Hello October, did you bump in with September on his way out? I did and he looks pretty exhausted, just like me and he is sure glad you are coming in today.....:)

I am keeping my fingers and toes cross that October will give us all something cool, something nice for a present....It is the 9th Month of the year and we sure did a good job staying up and holding on, staying hopeful on whatever life brings us.....

It is 84 more days and 12 hours before Christmas, my Countdown to Christmas, getting closer everyday. Oh I am just having a countdown but not really preparing for that yet, there are other things to stress out myself with right now...and Christmas is not yet one of them, although I am kinda excited in a way but I will have to wait for Christmas Rush,lols.

Aside from the other Holidays that we can enjoy before Christmas is here, I am sure October has something good for all of us.

To early for some but most are probably busy planning for Christmas Holidays already, which is understood because most would have a longer vacation this time of year, although some might still be busy up until Christmas Eve or beyond....Oh well, but whatever your preparations are and will be, just make sure you give some love and you know what I mean, wink wink.

I hope we all start our October right and we know time flies so fast, even if we are not having fun, just take it one day at a time to avoid getting burn out from everything that is going on. And If something good is happening, make sure you enjoy every moment of it because life is changing in just a blink of an eye!

Happy 1st Day Of October and Have a great Month EveryOne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Google