Thursday, March 28, 2013

Feeling That You Wanted To Go....


                    

"Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go but  But still had the feeling that you wanted to stay?"

This is a title from an old song that really rings true, sang by Jimmy Durante, an american singer, comedian, pianist and actor. 

For me it is that feeling like being trap into something that you want to let go but still you cant. I think this could be the hardest ever.... most probably happens in a relationship or work.

I know i felt that feeling before and sometimes I still feel that from time to time and it sure is not a happy feelings at all. Oh yes i think  i have, in work and a relationship, like getting burn or something,haha..its just a feeling, hard to explain.

I cant put it in few words or even in few paragraphs, but its like doing what you dont want to do anymore or being in a relationship that you think or you feel your no longer happy....that kind of feeling!

I think this is a quote that made into a song and it is a good one.

If you want to listen to it, visit related link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Google