Friday, March 8, 2013

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song




Today I am really feeling lazy and don't really feel like doing anything. Just feeling tired i guess.

I guess we go all thru this and sometimes we just need to chill out and relax and away from all our daily routines for awhile and just sing to the beat.

So I am trying to spend my weekend not really productive in a way but just feeling cool......

So I played this song "The Lazy Song" and was able to sing and dance to the beat, which is kinda fun.

This is a song by Bruno Mars an American Singer and Song Writer. 
This was release on February 15, 2011 as third single from his debut studio album.

It became number one in United Kingdom and the song displays influences of Hawaiian Music and Reggae.

Visit related link to see the full video

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0

Source: Wikipedia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Google