Saturday, January 19, 2013
Helpful Guide to Crushing Your Job Interview
After your graduation or maybe after finishing a contract with your old employer. It might not be so easy to find and apply for a new job. You may be experienced or a degree holder, but there are others who are more experienced than you or degree holder just like you. Plus not to deny, it is really hard to find a job, a good paying job i should say nowadays.
So chances are you really need to prepare on how to get the job you want. After them looking at your very impressive application, they call you for an interview and this is the moment you have been waiting for. The most awaited job interview and you need to be your best and confident to get a job.
Ok stop there, of course, this is in person and it might not be that easy, especially if it is your first time to go for an interview. So there are things that you still need to know and need to prepare yourself.
I went looking online and find this very interesting article about job interviews and will share it with you. I have list them down.
The Ultimate Guide to Crushing Your Job Interview
* First: The Obvious: Dress to Impress
* Second: The Extra Mile
* Third: The Curve Balls
And The Questions You Definitely Must Ask Before Applying:
* First: What do you like best about working for the company?
* Second: How would you describe your company culture in five words?
* Third: What is the growth opportunity like for this position?
* Fourth: What are the qualities of your most successful employees?
* Fifth: What's a common misconception about the company you would like to clear up?
For more detailed info, visit related link below.
Believe me, this one will help you a lot in getting what you want. Good Luck and Happy Bubbling!