Wednesday, October 16, 2013

NASA Responded To The Boy Who Wants To Go To Mars

                             

How many of us would dream of going to Mars and wanting to actually be there, for real....Not so sure about this but seeing this post from yahoo, made me think again....We can always dream and it can possibly come true as well....

And most kids would be dreaming of becoming an astronaut....

NASA receive a letter from a 7 year old boy wanting to go to Mars and Nasa responded to him and it is a very encouraging letter.

This British young boy name Dexter Walters volunteered to go to Mars but he is also aware that he cant go there yet because of his young age.

This is what Dexter Walter wrote to NASA 

"I heard that you are sending two people to Mars and I would like to come, but I'm 7, so I can't," Dexter's letter read. "I would like to come in the future. What do I need to do to become an astronaut?"

And to read more about this and how NASA has responded to Dexter, you can visit related link.

Cited from: news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/nasa-sends-encouraging-letter-to7-old-aspiring-astronaut-161021636.html

                 

                 

Image: metro.co.uk/2013/07/09/boy-7-over-the-moon-to-get-response-from-nasa-over-mars-request-3874498/(Photo: Imgur)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Google