Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Photographs And Memories Spice Up Your Life!

                           

I am into taking pictures and I love collecting photos as well.

It started when I was in my High School and I always have this cam with me. I try to take photos of the places, events, people, food and almost anything under the sun.

Not all of my friends like their pictures taken or not comfortable when someone they are with are taking pictures, but it is one of my hobby, aside from collecting stuff. Oops but don't get me wrong, I won't if I see that they are not comfortable but will try still...haha.

I always tell them those captured moments are always the best and when you look back after a long time, you will appreciate them more.....no violent reaction from them but laugh hard,lols...

"Take A Photo, Or The Moment Just Passes You By"

Even here in bubblews, aside from looking at the catchy title and reading the whole post, the photos or images always caught my attention, I am into those and really appreciate when I see one. 

The feeling is like being with them when that moment took place or feeling what they are feeling and seeing what they are seeing, it is just meeh....

And even when you go visit someone else blog, post or site, you always check out for the photos or I do check out for the photos...

My Mom used to tell me, you should have put up a studio so you can post all of those photos you have been saving and keeping,haha....

And I am not sure If she was talking about my Naked photos.....

My Baby pics i mean,lols...

Photo broaden our imagination and give us inspiration, we also learn from looking at them and story behind every capture....

The Photo You Have Taken Today, Will Last A Memory Of A Life Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads by Google