Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mom, Happy Happy Mother's Day...I LOVE YOU!




Happy Mother's Day Mom, Ma, Nanay, Mama, Inda, Mommy, Mamita, Inang, whatever endearment we call our Mothers, we know we meant and call them with LOVE.


They are the most caring person anyone can have. Most Loving, Most Special and Dear to our Hearts. Words are not enough to described how we feel for them and how much they mean to us. Life will not be the same without having them. We can have friends who will listen, and will be there for us but no one can be as caring, understanding, loving and true like our Mother.


There maybe times that we may argue with them, have misunderstanding but at the end of the day, we still run to them for comfort and hear some good and inspiring words, they encourage us to be a better person, strengthen us on our weakest and what is more amazing they love us just the way we are. They may not be perfect, just like we can not all be perfect but we will always feel the love that they have for us.  


The love of a mother may come in different ways, show in different act but nothing compares to the LOVE they have for their children.


Mother's Love is Unconditional!


A good read that i would like to share to everyone ( some maybe have read this already), very touching and very inspiring...it did touch my heart and i  hope it could touch yours too.


A Mother's Message to her Daughter: 


"My dear girl, the day you see I’m getting old, I ask you to please be patient, but most of all, try to understand what I’m going through. If when we talk, I repeat the same thing a thousand times, don’t interrupt to say: “You said the same thing a minute ago”... Just listen, please. Try to remember the times when you were little and I would read the same story night after night until you would fall asleep. When I don’t want to take a bath, don’t be mad and don’t embarrass me. Remember when I had to run after you making excuses and trying to get you to take a shower when you were just a girl? When you see how ignorant I am when it comes to new technology, give me the time to learn and don’t look at me that way... remember, honey, I patiently taught you how to do many things like eating appropriately, getting dressed, combing your hair and dealing with life’s issues every day... the day you see I’m getting old, I ask you to please be patient, but most of all, try to understand what I’m going through. If I occasionally lose track of what we’re talking about, give me the time to remember, and if I can’t, don’t be nervous, impatient or arrogant. Just know in your heart that the most important thing for me is to be with you. And when my old, tired legs don’t let me move as quickly as before, give me your hand the same way that I offered mine to you when you first walked. When those days come, don’t feel sad... just be with me, and understand me while I get to the end of my life with love. I’ll cherish and thank you for the gift of time and joy we shared. With a big smile and the huge love I’ve always had for you, I just want to say, I love you... my darling daughter. "


Happy Mother's Day to All Mother Out There!


Source: Learn From Life








free counters

6 comments:

  1. awww. :)

    God Bless your mother! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, Happy Mother's Day din sa Mom mo neh!

      Delete
  2. I'm a mom too and a daughter at that! I look up to mom as a model, when comes to taking care of the family, truly nothing compares to a mother's love. So touching! I'm your new GFC follower, hope you have the time to follow me too at www.gastronomybyjoy.com. Thanks and more blessings to you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and Happy Mother's Day to you! I followed you back.

      God Bless!

      Delete
  3. "Mother's Love is Unconditional" -- so true

    im currently having a blog giveaway.
    i hope you can join :)
    http://iwriteitalldownhere.blogspot.com/2012/05/unleashed-randomness-x-frida-accesoire.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!

      Ok let me try the link so i can join!

      Thank You

      Delete

Ads by Google